WELCOME TO CAMP SHALOM!

Camp Shalom started off with a small group of 25 campers and a handful of voluntary staff in the summer of 1948, under the directorship of Harris Gulko. The following year there were 30 campers. Year after year the enrollment increased, and today the camp is at full capacity, with 235 campers in each of two sessions, and a staff of 95. In 1954 an additional 37 acres were purchased by the Camp to expand its facilities. Each year saw more construction and the addition of new equipment. Presently the camp has 65 buildings, which consist of 23 camper cabins, staff accommodations, a rec hall, a chapel, a modern kitchen, bakery and dining room, as well as buildings to house the 23 different Camp activities. The premises also includes two large sports fields, tennis and basketball courts, and a 100-foot waterfront.

LEARN MORE

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! REGISTER